IS BOARD SERVICE THE MISSING PIECE OF YOUR COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT?
AS A NONPROFIT BOARD, COMMITTEE OR TASK FORCE MEMBER YOU WILL:
- Add or expand your critical thinking and communications skills,
- Develop a better understanding of organizational dynamics,
- Improve your ability to work collaboratively and within a team,
- Expand your visibility within the community and provide great networking opportunities,
- Gain leadership experience that you can use in all areas of your life, and
- Be part of something that is making a difference in your community.
To learn about board, committee or task force service to our local community, join us at one of our events or explore BOARD CONNECT ONLINE.
- No matching events listed under Board Connect Events. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
Get notified about new events
Search open boards of directors, committee, or task force opportunities with local nonprofits.