IS BOARD SERVICE THE MISSING PIECE OF YOUR COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT?
AS A NONPROFIT BOARD, COMMITTEE OR TASK FORCE MEMBER YOU WILL:
- Add or expand your critical thinking and communications skills,
- Develop a better understanding of organizational dynamics,
- Improve your ability to work collaboratively and within a team,
- Expand your visibility within the community and provide great networking opportunities,
- Gain leadership experience that you can use in all areas of your life, and
- Be part of something that is making a difference in your community.
To learn about board, committee or task force service to our local community, join us at one of our events or explore BOARD CONNECT ONLINE.
Nonprofits to be in attendance include: Feeding America, Loaves & Fishes Fox Valley, St. Joseph Food Pantry, and Riverview Gardens. To be held at Riverview Gardens, 5-7 p.m.Find out more »
To be held at the 5th Quarter Sports Bar and Banquet Hall, Little Chute, WI. 9-11 a.m. and 5-7 pm Co-hosted by Nonprofit Leadership Initiative and the Heart of the Valley Chamber of Commerce of Kaukauna, WI. Nonprofits seeking board members with the following skills: Marketing/Communication; Accounting; Fundraising; Event Planning; and Human Resources. Panel participants include: CAP Services, Community Benefit Tree, Jake’s Diapers, Center for Suicide Awareness and Girls Scouts. Other Heart of the Valley Chamber Member nonprofits will be…Find out more »
Get notified about new events
Search open boards of directors, committee, or task force opportunities with local nonprofits.