Join a Board
Join A Board
IS BOARD SERVICE THE MISSING PIECE OF YOUR COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT?
AS A NONPROFIT BOARD, COMMITTEE OR TASK FORCE MEMBER YOU WILL:
- Add or expand your critical thinking and communications skills,
- Develop a better understanding of organizational dynamics,
- Improve your ability to work collaboratively and within a team,
- Expand your visibility within the community and provide great networking opportunities,
- Gain leadership experience that you can use in all areas of your life, and
- Be part of something that is making a difference in your community.
To learn about board, committee or task force service to our local community, join us at one of our events.
Upcoming Events › Join a Board Events
Events List Navigation
Find your nonprofit board match- The right match can help you to reduce stress, find friends, reach out to the community, learn new skills, and even advance your career. Giving to others can also help protect your mental and physical health. Join us at this community event to learn more about nonprofits in your local community and how to get involved. Registration is not currently open for this event. This event is in collaboration withFind out more »
Volunteering offers vital help to people in need, worthwhile causes, and the community, but the benefits can be even greater for you, the volunteer. Volunteering and helping others can help you reduce stress, combat depression, keep you mentally stimulated, and provide a sense of purpose. Join us at this community event to learn more about nonprofits in your local community and how to get involved with board or committee service. Registration is not currently open for this event. This event…Find out more »